Shakespeare Country is considered to have some of the most beautiful views in the world. If you've been taking your surroundings for granted then make yourself at home with today's deal from Vintage Trains:
- For just £8 (up to a £25 value) receive a return ticket for the Shakespeare Express steam train.
- Or for £19 (up to a £50 value) take the whole family along on the journey -- which could last up to two hours.
- The round trip -- starting at Stratford -- takes you through locations steeped in culture, history and natural beauty and varied sights from Birmingham's fascinating industrial past to Warwickshire's beautiful countryside with its working farms, stylish villages, and stations.
- The steam locomotive will pull traditional rail carriages -- all restored authentically to their former glory -- while you enjoy the vista from the comfort of your table seat with large picture windows.
- The 50-mile round trip lasts approximately two hours, and operates every Sunday from June 30 to September 8.
There's no place like home so click 'Buy Now' and be in your element.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 8 September, 2013