If you don't live in a house, a very big house in the country then pay a visit to Old Down Bistro in Tockington armed with today's deal.
- Just pay £29 for a two-course meal for two with glass of sparkling wine each.
- Or, opt for the same deal for four people for £57.
- You'll be able to choose two courses from a special Living Social menu, with a choice of three dishes at each course. Why not start with smoked mackerel pate followed by a main of braised pork belly, or savour a spinach and ricotta cheese tortellini before digging into a sumptuous sweet for dessert?
- Head Chef Manuel Perez-Monzon works with produce from neighbouring farmers and fresh ingredients hand-picked from the estate's own vegetable gardens to create delicious, contemporary food.
- Not valid in December or Valentine's Day.
Don't wait until this deal becomes a blur -- click 'Buy Now' to enjoy the rural charm of the country.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014