Dreaming about performing magical feats and being at one with nature? Take a break from dreaming and turn it into reality with BeachBreak Surf School:
- For £12 (a £25 value) catch a break with this 2½-hour surfing lesson.
- Want a beach buddy to come along? Try an introductory lesson for two for £20 (a £50 value).
- While four people can get in on the act for £39 (a £100 value).
- Your fully trained instructor will talk you through the basics before getting you up and riding the waves in the beautiful Gower setting.
- The club operates on Porthcawl, Rest Bay, and Coney Beach.
Don't drift away from trying something hit 'Buy Now' button
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By September 16, 2014
map & location
BeachBreak Surf School
2½-Hour Surfing Lesson for One (£12), Two (£20), or Four (£39) People
up to 52%
popular right now
Rasoi Indian Kitchen
Two-Course Lunch with Starter, Main Course, and Glass of Wine Each ...£22
Halo Hair Design
Haircut and Finish (£12) with Half-Head (£29) or Full-Head (£35) Fo...£12
Ian Williams Hypnotherapy
Three 'Gastric Band' Hypnotherapy Sessions£64
Belles and Beaus
Express Facial with Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage (£12) or Luxur...£12