Looking to eat like a queen without paying a king's ransom? The head to Bengali and Indian restaurant The Shimla Palace for a right royal knees up:
- For £19 (up to a £44.30 value, for up to 58% off) -- a princely sum -- two people can enjoy a starter, main course, rice or naan, and glass of wine each.
- For £36 (up to an £88.60 value, for up to 59% off) four people can tuck into the same feast.
- Or, for £51 (up to a £132.90 value, for up to 61% off) six people can devour the same package.
- The menu is the jewel in the restaurant's crown, featuring exotic dishes such as shazni prawns -- spiced king prawns cooked in a herb sauce with fresh ginger, lemongrass, garlic, and spinach --and butter lamb tikka -- lamb roasted in a clay oven, served with mild, creamy butter sauce.
- The friendly, attentive staff at the opulent Wolseley Bridge eatery are sure to make you feel like a queen.
This deal reigns supreme so click 'Buy Now' for a feast that's fit for a king.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 7, 2014
map & location
The Shimla Palace
Starter, Main Course, Rice or Naan, and Wine for Two (£19), Four (£36), or Six (£51) People
up to 57%