99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Looking to eat like a queen without paying a king's ransom? Then head to Bengali and Indian restaurant The Shimla Palace for a right royal knees up:
• For £19 (up to a £44.05 value) -- a princely sum -- two people can enjoy a starter, main course, rice or naan, and glass of wine each.
• For £36 (up to an £88.10 value) four people can tuck into the same feast.
• Or, for £51 (up to a £132.15 value) six people can devour the same package.
• The menu is the jewel in the restaurant's crown, featuring exotic dishes such as shazni prawns -- spiced king prawns cooked in a herb sauce with fresh ginger, lemongrass, garlic, and spinach -- and butter lamb tikka -- lamb roasted in a clay oven, served with mild, creamy butter sauce.
• The friendly, attentive staff at the opulent Wolseley Bridge eatery are sure to make you feel like a queen.
This deal reigns supreme so click 'Buy Now' for a feast that's fit for a king.
Enjoy By 18 January, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
The Shimla Palace
Starter, Main Course, Rice or Naan, and Wine for Two (£19), Four (£36), or Six (£51) People
enjoy £25.05 savings
- from £19
up to 56%