99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Looking to eat like a queen without paying a king's ransom? Then head to Bengali and Indian restaurant The Shimla Palace for a right royal knees up:
• For £19 (up to a £44.05 value) -- a princely sum -- two people can enjoy a starter, main course, rice or naan, and glass of wine each.
• For £36 (up to an £88.10 value) four people can tuck into the same feast.
• Or, for £51 (up to a £132.15 value) six people can devour the same package.
• The menu is the jewel in the restaurant's crown, featuring exotic dishes such as shazni prawns -- spiced king prawns cooked in a herb sauce with fresh ginger, lemongrass, garlic, and spinach -- and butter lamb tikka -- lamb roasted in a clay oven, served with mild, creamy butter sauce.
• The friendly, attentive staff at the opulent Wolseley Bridge eatery are sure to make you feel like a queen.
This deal reigns supreme so click 'Buy Now' for a feast that's fit for a king.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 18 January, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »