In life, there are certain encounters you'd be unlucky to experience -- you certainly wouldn't want to come face to face with a great white whilst swimming in the sea, and you definitely wouldn't want to meet a grizzly whilst having a leisurely stroll in the woods. But here's something you'd do well to experience at Bean Encounter:
• For a tasty £14 (up to a £29.90 value) two lucky people will come face to face with a burger, a side, an ice cream and a beer or a glass of wine each.
• Or, for £28 (up to a £59.80 value) take the family because four people can enjoy the same.
• Choose a delicious burger each from the likes of the 'Route 66' -- a 1/4 pounder handmade from 100% Angus beef with pickled onions, mustard and secret sauce -- or the Bean enCounter Veggie Burger -- a house made veggie burger, topped up with guacamole, beefsteak tomato, creamy goat cheese and mayo.
• Sides include the artichoke, garbanzo beans and fennel salad, or go for tortilla chips with salsa.
• Finish off with the Ice Bean -- crushed chocolate-covered espresso beans and a bourbon caramel ice cream.
• Tortilla chips with guacamole and marinated olives, and veggie pickles from the Side Trips on the menu are excluded from the deal -- all other Side Trips are included.
• Bean Encounter is ranked as the number one restaurant in Stafford on TripAdvisor.
• Only available after 3 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By December 3, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »