You don't have to be sporty to suffer from aches and pains, so don't let your lack of organised exertion restrict your rehab -- kick-off your recovery with a one-hour sports massage for just £16 (a £40 value) from Therapy By Massage.
- A sports massage manipulates the soft tissue of the body, aiming to relieve muscle tension and soreness.
- Your therapist Hannah will work with you to identify your problem areas, and focus on providing a personalised approach for your specific needs.
- Hannah is a qualified sports massage therapist and a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapies, so you can be sure of receiving a professional service.
- The clinic is based on Penn Road just outside Wolverhampton.
- Valid for new customers only.
We're not kitting around with this deal, so hit 'Buy Now' before we blow the whistle on it.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 16, 2014
Therapy By Massage
One-Hour Sports Massage
popular right now
Rupee World Buffet
Indian Buffet with Wine or Beer for Two (£16) or Four (£32) People£16
Six-Dish Indian Tasting Menu for Two with Sides and Cocktail Pitche...£19
Pamper Day for One (£24) or Two (£47) with Three Spa Treatments Inc...£24
Gellifawr Hotel, Restaurant & Cottages
Two- or Three-Night Welsh National Park Stay for Up to Six (Prices ...£88
Haircut, Blow Dry, and Conditioning Treatment£12