"La dolce vita" loosely translates as "The good life, full of pleasure and indulgence", and what better time to enjoy life's little luxuries than over the summer season? Head to Catellani's Restaurant, Wolverhampton for a taste of Italy.
- For £15 (a £36 value) enjoy a three-course lunch with tea or coffee for two.
- Take a group of amici for £28 (a £72 value) as the deal is valid for four; or £41 (a £108 value) and the deal is valid for six.
- Choose from the lunch set menu and you could start with mussels in garlic and white wine sauce before chicken cacciatore -- chicken in a tomato sauce with mushrooms and peppers -- or any pizza from the main menu.
- You can polish off your Italian fare with cheesecake and coffee the Italian way -- delizioso.
- The friendly and welcoming restaurant is located on School Street, Wolverhampton.
Say salute and buon appetito to today's offer, and indulge in some fine fare.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 13 January, 2014