London's pretty green as cities go, but a city it still is. Capture a bit of urban magic as well as the landscape with a photography course from Photograph the Heath.
• For £19 (a £48 value) take part in a Photographing Graffiti course.
• Two people can enjoy the course for £34 (an £80 value).
• You'll explore an abandoned railway line, learning about composition and technique to capture both the graffiti and nature.
• Choose from the following course dates: 17 or 18 February or 8 or 9 April from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., or 12 or 19 May from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• Alternatively, for £19 (a £48 value) take apart in a sunset or sunrise photography class.
• Get the same deal for two people for £34 (an £80 value).
• Choose to capture the city as it is waking up and winding down, learning to control your camera in low light.
• The sunrise course runs on 24 February 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
• Choose from the following dates for the sunset course: March 17 from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m., March 31 from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m., April 7 from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m., or April 28 from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
• The meeting point for the graffiti class is Highgate Tube.
• The meeting point for the sunrise or sunset class is Highgate Village.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 19, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Photograph the Heath
Photographing Graffiti or Sunset or Sunrise Photography Course for One (£19) or Two (£34) People
popular right now
A Couple's Break in Charming Cambridge£159
Amor Hair and Beauty
Facial, Manicure, and Massage£19
Ramada Hatfield Hotel
Good Food, Good Company, Good Grief: A Murder Mystery Experience£109
Down Hall Country House Hotel
A Dastardly Murder in Hertfordshire!£119
Off Peak (£125) or Peak (£139) Bestselling Tiger Party for Ten Kids...£125