London's pretty green as cities go, but a city it still is. Capture a bit of urban magic as well as the landscape with a photography course from Photograph the Heath.
• For £19 (a £48 value) take part in a Photographing Graffiti course.
• Two people can enjoy the course for £34 (an £80 value).
• You'll explore an abandoned railway line, learning about composition and technique to capture both the graffiti and nature.
• Choose from the following course dates: 17 or 18 February or 8 or 9 April from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., or 12 or 19 May from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• Alternatively, for £19 (a £48 value) take apart in a sunset or sunrise photography class.
• Get the same deal for two people for £34 (an £80 value).
• Choose to capture the city as it is waking up and winding down, learning to control your camera in low light.
• The sunrise course runs on 24 February 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
• Choose from the following dates for the sunset course: March 17 from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m., March 31 from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m., April 7 from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m., or April 28 from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
• The meeting point for the graffiti class is Highgate Tube.
• The meeting point for the sunrise or sunset class is Highgate Village.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 19, 2014
Photograph the Heath
Photographing Graffiti or Sunset or Sunrise Photography Course for One (£19) or Two (£34) People
popular right now
Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith
Ticket to 'Soul and Funk Spectacular' at Eventim Apollo on June 14£9
Sports or Deep Tissue Massage£20
Richmond Gate Hotel
A Regal Night in Genteel Richmond£109
John Wilson Conducts 'Die Fledermaus' at Royal Festival Hall£12
W1 Smile Street
Hour-Long Laser Teeth-Whitening Session with Dentist at W1 Smile St...£69