If your latest culinary concoctions aren't meating your expectations, then this offer from Meat People could be the rare treat you need:
• For £15 get £30 to spend on food and drink.
• Or, for £29 get £65 to spend.
• Peruse the menu and choose from the likes of grilled squid with cous cous, mint, and pomegranate, or duck breast with a pear, carrot, and courgette salad.
• For mains, tuck into rib-eye, fillet, or onglet steak or maybe slow roasted pork belly, lamb shanks, or whole rainbow trout is more your thing.
• Hunt down the eatery on Essex Road -- near Angel tube station -- where you can enjoy a variety of superb meat cuts sourced from around the world, and locally.
• The £30 voucher is valid for lunch only. The £65 voucher is valid for lunch and dinner.
• Excludes February 14 and 15.
Want more? Check out Meat People on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 6 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »