If trying to bake always leaves you feeling stir-crazy, take a leaf out of the French recipe book with some très facile classes at Flammen & Citronen Cook and Bake school.
- Mix some Parisian chic into your menus with a three-hour French Macaron class for £25 (a £50 value).
- Alternatively, allergy-sufferers can learn how to make pain-free 'pain' with a three-hour gluten-free bread-making class for £33 (a £75 value).
- Both classes are suitable for all abilities, including even the most beginner boulangers.
- All you need to bring is an apron and some tupperware in which to take home your handmade goodies.
- Find the school on Rosemont Road, near Finchley Road & Frognal station.
Simply say 'oui' to today's deal before it says 'au revoir'.
Want more? Check out the school on Facebook.
Enjoy By November 2, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »