If trying to bake always leaves you feeling stir-crazy, take a leaf out of the French recipe book with some très facile classes at Flammen & Citronen Cook and Bake school.
- Mix some Parisian chic into your menus with a three-hour French Macaron class for £25 (a £50 value).
- Alternatively, allergy-sufferers can learn how to make pain-free 'pain' with a three-hour gluten-free bread-making class for £33 (a £75 value).
- Both classes are suitable for all abilities, including even the most beginner boulangers.
- All you need to bring is an apron and some tupperware in which to take home your handmade goodies.
- Find the school on Rosemont Road, near Finchley Road & Frognal station.
Simply say 'oui' to today's deal before it says 'au revoir'.
Want more? Check out the school on Facebook.
Enjoy By 2 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »