If there's one thing we've learnt from a certain recent Wall Street blockbuster, it's that dealing in stocks is all about the mindset. Learn this and some of the basics with a course from Investment Mastery.
• For £23 (a £47 value) learn how to make your money go further with a one-day beginners stock trading course for one on either 14 June or 5 July.
• Course covers the mindset of trading, as well as other concepts including the use of compounding and trading, long term investment options, buying and selling long or short stocks, and how to use broker platforms to trade.
• Alternatively, spend £23 (a £47 value) on a one-day beginners Forex trading course for one on either 26 July or 6 September.
• Learn the basics of Forex, including risk and trade management, Forex spreadbetting strategies, how to place a trade, and creating a trading plan.
• Running from 9.30 a.m. to 17.30 p.m., the day is structured to include a lunch break as well as a number of short breaks and a Q&A session.
• Course are run from the Kinetic Centre in Hertfordshire, the closest train station is Elstree and Borehamwood.
Want more? Check out Investment Mastery on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By September 6, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »