We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
Muhammad Ali once boasted that he could flick the light switch and be in bed before the room went dark. And lightning speed requires great fitness. Don't let yours take a dive -- try today's deal from the North London Boxing Club in Wood Green.
- Spar(e) us £15 (a £52 value) and get four 1½-hour boxing fitness classes.
- Alternatively, for just £29 (a £60 value), go the distance with one month of sessions -- go to as many sessions as you like.
- Let qualified trainers show you the ropes with a three-stage workout, performed to up-tempo music.
- Perform lightweight warm-ups, a round of circuit training, then use your own bodyweight with a bout of 'cardio blast.'
- Owner and champion boxer, Sedat Sag, aims to make his classes accessible to all ages and abilities.
Why not strike out with today's deal, before its reflexes fade?
Want more? Check out North London Boxing Club on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 2, 2013
back by popular demand:
North London Boxing Club
Four 1½-Hour Boxing Fitness Classes (£15) or One Month of Boxing Fitness Classes (£29)
up to 71%
popular right now
Bignell Park Hotel
Fine Dining and Relaxing Massages in Beautiful Oxfordshire£199
Puresmile Dental Care
Two One-Hour Laser Teeth Whitening Sessions£99
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Glass of Wine for One (£9), Two (£17), ...£9
Poppadoms, Main Course, Rice, Naan Bread, and Beer for One (£10), T...£10
Ticket to The Mystae with a Glass of Wine or Beer on March 7, 10, 1...£9