100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Do you feel the need-le to learn a new skill in 2013? Then thread today's deal from Fashion Changed My Life onto your needle and get a head start on making your very own summer garments:
- Reel in a three-hour sewing session for beginners workshop for £16 (a £35 value) located on Chalkhill Road in Wembley.
- Or, for £19 (a £40 value) choose a three-hour introduction to fashion styling session.
- Or for the same price (a £40 value), get a three-hour style your black dress course -- which concludes with a photo shoot -- with your favourite images being sent to you by email.
- The exciting fashion company pride themselves on embracing different cultures, colours and trends tailored to meet your style requirements.
- The fashion workshops are being held on White Lion Street in Angel.
- A great gift idea for a budding fashionista.
Weave got to recommend that you don't hesitate to get this deal all sewn up -- Not clicking 'Buy Now' would be a fashion don't.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 27 October, 2013
Fashion Changed My Life
Three-Hour Sewing Workshop for Beginners (£16), Three-Hour Introduction to Fashion Styling Session or, Three-Hour Style Your Black Dress Course with Photo Shoot (£19)
enjoy £19 savings
- from £16
up to 54%