Do you feel the need-le to learn a new skill in 2013? Then thread today's deal from Fashion Changed My Life onto your needle and get a head start on making your very own summer garments:
- Reel in a three-hour sewing session for beginners workshop for £16 (a £35 value) located on Chalkhill Road in Wembley.
- Or, for £19 (a £40 value) choose a three-hour introduction to fashion styling session.
- Or for the same price (a £40 value), get a three-hour style your black dress course -- which concludes with a photo shoot -- with your favourite images being sent to you by email.
- The exciting fashion company pride themselves on embracing different cultures, colours and trends tailored to meet your style requirements.
- The fashion workshops are being held on White Lion Street in Angel.
- A great gift idea for a budding fashionista.
Weave got to recommend that you don't hesitate to get this deal all sewn up -- Not clicking 'Buy Now' would be a fashion don't.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 27, 2013
Fashion Changed My Life
Three-Hour Sewing Workshop for Beginners (£16), Three-Hour Introduction to Fashion Styling Session or, Three-Hour Style Your Black Dress Course with Photo Shoot (£19)
up to 54%
popular right now
A Seriously Chic Stay in Prague£99
Nature's Way Health & Beauty
Hour-Long Swedish, Tui Na, or Physio Massage (£24), 45-Minute Tui N...£24
Helicopter Flight with Entry to Mapledurham Estate and Cream Tea fo...£49
Bignell Park Hotel
Fine Dining and Relaxing Massages in Beautiful Oxfordshire£199
Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts Show
One (£5) or Two (£8) Tickets to 'Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts' S...£5