We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Bright colours, glorious music, and delicious food are three great things about the Rio carnival -- but if you can't afford the flight to Brazil next February, enjoy the next best thing: a delicious meal at Coco Bamboo.
- For just £24 (a £55.20 value, for up to 57% off), you and a friend will delight in a two-course Brazilian and Caribbean meal for two with a glass of sparkling wine each.
- Alternatively, for £28 (up to a £69.90 value, for up to 60% off), two people can treat themselves to a Coco Bamboo Experience -- which includes an array of Brazilian or Caribbean starters and main dishes to share.
- Try dishes from the tasty set menu such as jerk chicken wings with a honey and coriander dressing, followed by a mixed barbecue of Picanha, chicken, pork ribs, and Brazilian sausage served with peppercorn sauce, mixed leaf salad, and fat chips.
- The idyllic venue on Chalk Farm Road will charm your senses in every way.
- Bookings are available Monday to Thursday from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 3 November, 2013
Two-Course Brazilian and Caribbean Meal with Glass of Sparkling Wine Each for Two (£24) or a 'Coco Bamboo Experience' Including Four Starters and Four Mains to Share Between Two (£28)
- from £24
up to 56%