We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
Stimulating conversation, shabby-chic furnishings, eclectic lighting, art-adorned walls -- no, we're not incessantly babbling-on for no reason, we're listing all the components of your next dining experience courtesy of babble.jar on Stoke Newington High Street.
- An unimaginative £19 (up to a £38.90 value, for up to 51% off) will see two people enjoying an innovative two-course meal with a cocktail each.
- Or, pay £37 (up to a £77.80, for up to 52% off) and four people can open the jar lid on the same deal.
- Commence with a retro starter of bruschetta or hot feta cheese, before moving on to a main of smoked salmon and asparagus tagliatelli with a creamy goat cheese dill sauce -- or the babble burger, served on a multi-seed bun with salad and potato wedges.
- Sip your choice of cocktail, tailor-made by highly experienced bartenders, in the buzzing London venue known for it's immense appreciation of music and the arts.
- Available for both lunch and dinner time bookings.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Want more? Check out babble.jar on Facebook and Twitter.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 12, 2013
Two-Course Meal with Cocktail Each for Two (£19) or Four (£37) People
popular right now
Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith
Ticket to 'Soul and Funk Spectacular' at Eventim Apollo on June 14£9
John Wilson Conducts 'Die Fledermaus' at Royal Festival Hall£12
Three (£15) or Five (£24) Hours of Manual Driving Lessons£15
W1 Smile Street
Hour-Long Laser Teeth-Whitening Session with Dentist at W1 Smile St...£69
Richmond Gate Hotel
A Regal Night in Genteel Richmond£109