Rio carnival -- a whirlwind of feathers and sequins, and an explosion of Brazilian culture. Travelling 5,000 miles is a long way to go for some samba though, so grab today's deal instead and head to Canecão in Camden Town for a taste of the exotic.
- For just £23 (up to a £57.50 value, for up to 60% off), you and a friend can tuck into six dishes from the snack menu, whilst knocking back a big cocktail to share.
- While £44 (up to a £115 value, for up to 62%) will let four people enjoy twelve dishes from the same menu, along with two big cocktails to share.
- The snack menu features a variety of mouth-watering dishes, such as chicken filled pastries, homemade pork scratchings, and pan fried Brazilian sausage with onions.
- The authentic Brazilian pub is full of character, with a vibrant atmosphere and live music at the weekends.
- Enjoy over lunch or dinner -- the voucher makes a great gift for a friend.
You may not have Sugarloaf Mountain as a backdrop, but inside this buzzing Brazilian bubble, you really won't care.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 22 November, 2013