Believe it or not in certain deserts sand makes a singing or barking sound, almost like a freight train. We're making a right song and dance about today's deal with Sun & Sand Lounge, and quite rightly so, a delicious array of Indian cuisine will be music to your ears.
- For £23 (up to a £55.90 value, for up to 59% off) strike up a chord with a friend and enjoy two poppadoms, two starters, two main courses, along with a rice dish or naan bread and a glass of wine each.
- Or, pay £44 (up to a £111.80 value, for up to 61% off) and set the tone with the same deal for four people.
- A crescendo of harmonious dishes await -- start with succulent lamb chops marinated in herbs and spices cooked in a clay oven or crispy spring rolls before delighting in a chorus of chicken masala or lamb jalfrezi.
- Friendly staff pride themselves on delivering authentic food cooked to perfection using traditional tandoori clay ovens.
- The vibrant and atmospheric restaurant is just a two minute walk from Finchley Central tube station.
Never mind musical sand, click 'Buy Now' and it'll be your tastebuds singing in perfect unison.
Want more? Check out Sun & Sand Lounge on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 5, 2014
Sun & Sand Lounge
Poppadoms, Starters, Main Courses, a Rice Dish or Naan Bread and a Glass of Wine Each for Two (£23) or Four (£44) People
popular right now
Poppadoms, Main Course, Rice, Naan Bread, and Beer for One (£10), T...£10
Flight-Inclusive Budapest Break£149
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Glass of Wine for One (£9), Two (£17), ...£9
Ticket to The Mystae with a Glass of Wine or Beer on March 7, 10, 1...£9
Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts Show
One (£5) or Two (£8) Tickets to 'Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts' S...£5