Do you dream of becoming a professional make-up artist? Then you're sure to be made-up with today's deal: for just £38 (a £190 value), sign up for a three-hour make-up masterclass, courtesy of Make-Up London Academy.
- After being treated to a glass of buck's fizz on arrival, your fun and informal masterclass will begin with an hour of theory, followed by a two-hour practical session in the art of make-up.
- You'll be guided through a variety of basics, from false eyelash application to base, blush, and 'smoky eye' techniques.
- Class sizes vary between 8 and 14 people so you'll get the attention you need.
- You'll also receive 15% off the academy's full diploma course and 50% off other make-up courses booked on the same day as your masterclass.
- The academy is situated on Brecknock Road off Camden Road.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 7, 2014
Make-Up London Academy
Three-Hour 'Make-Up Masterclass'
- from £38