82% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
A certain singer spoke about "Su-su-sussudio". If you'd like to get into a "stu-stu-studio", you'll love today's deal from BonaFide Studio:
- Just £21 (a £55 value) for two hours of recording time with an engineer/programmer/producer, including an internet upload of your track.
- Up to four people can take part in the recording session, Against All Odds.
- Or pay £59 (a £142 value) and up to four people can enjoy four hours of recording time -- along with a CD recording of two tracks.
- But Seriously: the studio professionals boast a range of music production skills including recording, composing, mixing, and mastering.
- Based in glamorous Muswell Hill, the studio is full of top recording equipment with enough space for your band too -- bring your own instruments and back line -- up to four people with voucher.
- The perfect gift for a music-loving friend.
We're sure you can hear this deal calling In The Air Tonight -- click 'Buy Now' for Another Day in Paradise.
Enjoy By 23 April, 2014
Two-Hour Studio Recording Session (£21) or Four-Hour Studio Recording Session for Four People (£59)
enjoy £34 savings
- from £21