A certain singer spoke about "Su-su-sussudio". If you'd like to get into a "stu-stu-studio", you'll love today's deal from BonaFide Studio:
- Just £21 (a £55 value) for two hours of recording time with an engineer/programmer/producer, including an internet upload of your track.
- Up to four people can take part in the recording session, Against All Odds.
- Or pay £59 (a £142 value) and up to four people can enjoy four hours of recording time -- along with a CD recording of two tracks.
- But Seriously: the studio professionals boast a range of music production skills including recording, composing, mixing, and mastering.
- Based in glamorous Muswell Hill, the studio is full of top recording equipment with enough space for your band too -- bring your own instruments and back line -- up to four people with voucher.
- The perfect gift for a music-loving friend.
We're sure you can hear this deal calling In The Air Tonight -- click 'Buy Now' for Another Day in Paradise.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By April 23, 2014
map & location
Two-Hour Studio Recording Session (£21) or Four-Hour Studio Recording Session for Four People (£59)
popular right now
Bignell Park Hotel
Fine Dining and Relaxing Massages in Beautiful Oxfordshire£199
A Chorus of Culture in Vienna£99
Poppadoms, Main Course, Rice, Naan Bread, and Beer for One (£10), T...£10
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Glass of Wine for One (£9), Two (£17), ...£9
DSLR Photography Course for One (£29) or Two (£58) People£29