Back in the day, following the constellations in the sky allowed you to deliver your Christmas gifts on time. If you want the kind of smooth skin that'll have royalty chasing you round with gifts, it might be time to follow a star too -- or rather, the Star Beauty Clinic.
- Come bearing just £149 (up to a £1130 value) and you can enjoy six sessions of Soprano XLi laser hair removal for two medium and one small area(s).
- Or, opt for the same thing for one large and one small area for £149 (up to a £1080 value).
- The treatment uses Soprano XLi technology to target hair follicles, with the aim of addressing regrowth.
- Small areas include the upper lip and; medium areas include the upper neck, sideburns, bikini line, and underarms; and large areas include upper arms, lower arms, upper legs, and lower legs.
- See fine print for a full list of areas.
- The clinic can be found on Westbury Avenue near Turnpike Lane tube station.
You don't have to be a very wise woman or man to know that today's deal is a star, nab it now and see if you can super smooth skin.
Want more? Check out Star Beauty Clinic on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 17, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »