According to Shakespeare, the course of true love never did run smooth. Even if your love-life is bumpy, you can find ways to even out your skin with today's deal from Quality Life Medical Centre.
- For £59 (up to a £300 value) you can book in for a mole, wart, or skin tag removal.
- Or, for £99 (up to a £900 value), raise your spirit level with three sessions of the same treatment.
- If you opt for the skin tag option, each sessions is valid for between one and three skin tags.
- Alternatively, for £99 (a £250 value) parents-to-be can receive a gender scan and a colour photo.
- £79 (a £300 value) gets three sessions of laser lip; £136 (a £600 value) gets six sessions; while £189 (an £800 value) gets eight sessions.
- The treatment targets problem areas with the aim of helping you achieve your body goals and a more svelte silhouette.
- The professional clinic is located on Green Lanes in Harringay.
- GP's approval is needed for mole or wart removal.
Don't take the rough with the smooth -- reach for the 'Buy Now' button, and make this offer yours.
Want more? Check out Quality Life Medical Centre on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 15, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Quality Life Medical Centre
One (£59) or Three (£99) Sessions of Mole, Wart, or Skin Tag Removal; Gender Scan with Colour Photograph (£99); or Three (£79), Six (£136), or Eight (£189) Sessions of Laser Lipo
popular right now
Steak and Lobster Dinner with Glass of Prosecco Each for One (£14) ...£14
Bignell Park Hotel
Fine Dining and Relaxing Massages in Beautiful Oxfordshire£199
Flight-Inclusive Budapest Break£149
Springhealth Kickboxing & Tabata Gym
Five Kickboxing or Tabata Classes (£18) or Beginners' Course of 17 ...£18
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Glass of Wine for One (£9), Two (£17), ...£9