A barista may be best know for whipping up fine coffees, but at Barista Restaurant & Cafe, the talented team have got the food covered, too.
- For just £24 (up to a £51.80 value, for up to 54% off) you and a friend will enjoy a delicious two-course meal with a side dish and a glass of wine each.
- Or, four people can enjoy the same for £46 (up to a £103.60 value, for up to 56% off).
- Pour over the menu that features delights such as deep fried brie with cranberry sauce and bruschetta for starters, and chicken stroganoff, Aberdeen Angus beef burger, and seafood risotto for main.
- The glass of wine can be substituted for a small bottle of beer or a soft drink.
- Barista is handily located just a short walk from Finchley Central Tube.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 29, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »