We may have evolved to do all sorts of clever things but being able to stay svelte without exercise can still prove tricky for many. Team up with the gene-iuses at Evolution and see if ten boot camp sessions for just £19 (a £480 value) can help you out.
• You'll get access to ten boot camp sessions to be used over one month.
• Each of the hour-long sessions uses a mix of stretching, running, interval training, and bodyweight exercises making use of the trees, benches, and walls.
• The sessions looks to improve strength and flexibility and help tone the muscles.
• The classes are a sociable way to get fit and are suitable for all ages and abilities.
• Boot camp takes place twice a day every day except Sunday at Highbury Crescent, just off Holloway Road and right next to Highbury and Islington station.
Want more? Check out Evolution on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 3, 2014
map & location
Ten Boot Camp Sessions
popular right now
Poppadoms, Main Course, Rice, Naan Bread, and Beer for One (£10), T...£10
Flight-Inclusive Budapest Break£149
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Glass of Wine for One (£9), Two (£17), ...£9
Ticket to The Mystae with a Glass of Wine or Beer on March 7, 10, 1...£9
Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts Show
One (£5) or Two (£8) Tickets to 'Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts' S...£5