The Grand Old Duke of York marched 10,000 men up to the top of the hill and down again -- an effective but very dull way to keep his troops in shape. For a new approach to fitness that will keep your attention, march to the tune of today's deal from Full Focus Fitness.
- Try out a block of ten 'FitClub' boot camp sessions for £29 (a £90 value) and receive 20% off a consultation with a nutritional therapist.
- Get the same deal for two people for £56 (a £180 value).
- 'FitClub' is a high intensity outdoor group fitness work-out.
- Boredom isn't an option during your hour-long, full-body fitness session -- where your friendly instructor will help you get the most out of your workout, whatever your fitness level.
- FitClub takes place in Primrose Hill, Alexandra Palace, or Green Park.
- Please note, Green Park sessions are 45 minutes.
- Once started, sessions must be used within ten weeks.
- Valid from January 2.
So say 'Yes sir!' to today's deal, and the only thing you'll be marching towards is a fitter you.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 17, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Full Focus Fitness
Ten 'FitClub' Boot Camp Sessions with 20% Off Consultation with a Nutritional Therapist for One (£29) or Two (£56) People
up to 68%
popular right now
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Glass of Wine for One (£9), Two (£17), ...£9
A Chorus of Culture in Vienna£99
Bignell Park Hotel
Fine Dining and Relaxing Massages in Beautiful Oxfordshire£199
Poppadoms, Main Course, Rice, Naan Bread, and Beer for One (£10), T...£10
Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts Show
One (£5) or Two (£8) Tickets to 'Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts' S...£5