For some real 'me time' you'd be hard pressed to find a better package than the ones on offer with Residential Beauty:
- For £38 (a £114 value) treat yourself to an Elemis full-body thermal wrap, a dry body brushing massage, and a mini facial.
- For £48 (a £174 value) add on an hour-long Elemis massage.
- £94 (a £348 value) gets the same four-treatment package for two people.
- Warmed Elemis 'skin nourishing milk' is applied to the body, after which you are cocooned in a foil wrap and an infrared blanket for 30 minutes.
- The wrap looks to leave your skin feeling soft and glowing.
- All treatments aim to leave you feeling relaxed and the friendly staff will tailor them to suit your needs.
- The salon can be found on Queen's Parade in Hendon.
- A voucher for today's deal could make a great Christmas gift for a pal, or the perfect post-Christmas pick-me-up for you.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Need more Christmas inspiration? Pamper your loved ones with gifts from our beauty collection.
Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »