No matter where you're from, everybody is partial to a buffet. Whether you're saying 'nǐ hǎo' to a Chinese 'zìzhùcān', plating up delicacies from an Indian 'buphē' -- or finding yourself face to face with a rustic Italian, um...buffet? -- accept today's deal with Tara Tari for an invitation to a culinary feast from around the world.
- Translate £18 (up to a £37.88 value) and enjoy a buffet meal for two amigos with a glass of wine each.
- Or, £22 (up to a £58.23 value) will have two adults and two children dining upon a delicious buffet -- including Chinese, Indian, Thai, Japanese, Mexican, Italian, and continental cuisine -- with a glass of wine and soft drink each for the kids.
- Alternatively, pay £32 up to a £75.76 value) and four adults can visit the vibrant Finchley Road restaurant, opposite Swiss Cottage tube station, for the same offer.
- Friendly staff aim to impress you with a buffet meal comprising of over 50 dishes across seven cuisines, including an impressive selection of salads, starters, main courses, side, and rice dishes as well as desserts.
- Tables will be available from January 3, 2014.
Say 'kon'nichiwa' to the 'Buy Now' button and 'arrivederci' to monotonous meal times.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By April 10, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Buffet Meal with More Than 50 Dishes Including Salads, Starters, Main Courses, and Desserts for Two People (£18), Two Adults and Two Children (£22), or Four Adults (£32)
- from £18
up to 52%