We might not have superhero children or wear colourful slacks, but there are moments when we all feel like Elastigirl from The Incredibles -- impossibly stretched. Why not relax and unwind with today's deal from Pilates Forever.
- Reach for six Pilates classes for £19 (a £42 value) or just 12 classes for just £36 (an £84 value).
- Or, for £36 (an £84 value), two people can enjoy six Pilates classes.
- Dash along to enjoy these hour-long sessions, where the focus is on working on your core muscles and breathing.
- Your skilled teacher will help beginners unmask Pilates and give those already familiar with the discipline a challenge.
- With classes on Sundays in Crouch End at 11:00 a.m., you don't have to bend your entire life around getting there.
Wrap your arms repeatedly around today's deal and see if focusing on the other kind of stretching helps put the spring back in your step.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 16, 2014
map & location
Six (£19) or Twelve (£36) Pilates Classes for One Person; Or Six Pilates Classes for Two People (£36)
up to 55%
popular right now
Steak and Lobster Dinner with Glass of Prosecco Each for One (£14) ...£14
Poppadoms, Main Course, Rice, Naan Bread, and Beer for One (£10), T...£10
Flight-Inclusive Budapest Break£149
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Glass of Wine for One (£9), Two (£17), ...£9
Springhealth Kickboxing & Tabata Gym
Five Kickboxing or Tabata Classes (£18) or Beginners' Course of 17 ...£18