The ancient Egyptians believed that Isis was mother to gods and pharaohs, and as such a very powerful lady. If you're all for girl power, create your own divine pieces with Stones of Isis Jewellery School.
• Set down £24 (a £79.99 value) and you'll get a place on a three-hour beginners' jewellery making class.
• Or, get the same deal for two people for £45 (a £159.98 value).
• The class will teach you tricks of the trade such as beading, threading, and crimping.
• You'll also enjoy a glass of bubbly to sup during your class.
• All materials are provided and you can even take two of your creations home with you.
• Classes take place at Bermondsey's iconic Biscuit Factory on selected Saturdays.
Why not click 'Buy Now' and give this perfect gift to your favourite goddess -- or your mummy?
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 20, 2014
map & location
Stones of Isis
Three-Hour Beginners Jewellery-Making Course with Glass of Bubbly (£24) or Two (£45) People
popular right now
De Sol Hotel
Sparkling Volcanic Seas in Stunning Santorini£159
The Creative Sewing Studio
Three-Hour Sewing Machine Basics Course (£25); or Six-Hour Vintage ...£25
The Bankside Health Club
Five (£19) or Ten (£27) Fitness Classes Including Use of Steam Room...£19
LSBU Sports Centre
Ten Fitness Classes£19
Top-Price Ticket to 'The A-Z of Mrs P' at Southwark Playhouse£16