The ancient Egyptians believed that Isis was mother to gods and pharaohs, and as such a very powerful lady. If you're all for girl power, create your own divine pieces with Stones of Isis Jewellery School.
• Set down £24 (a £79.99 value) and you'll get a place on a three-hour beginners' jewellery making class.
• Or, get the same deal for two people for £45 (a £159.98 value).
• The class will teach you tricks of the trade such as beading, threading, and crimping.
• You'll also enjoy a glass of bubbly to sup during your class.
• All materials are provided and you can even take two of your creations home with you.
• Classes take place at Bermondsey's iconic Biscuit Factory on selected Saturdays.
Why not click 'Buy Now' and give this perfect gift to your favourite goddess -- or your mummy?
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »