Did you know that bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis? Well now you can get in on the act and learn the art of bread making, all while saving some dough with this deal from Harrington's Kitchen.
• Roll out £69 (a £115 value) and enjoy a four-hour introductory bread making class with wine and refreshments.
• Stretch £134 (a £230 value) from your wallet and take a fellow aspiring baker along with you.
• During the course you'll learn how to combine the dough with a range of fresh ingredients. You'll make a range of breads, from wholemeal loaves and scrummy fougasse, to seeded rolls and focaccias.
• A delicious lunch is included with the class and your bread making experience concludes with a glass of wine.
• Classes take place at Groveland Road, Beckenham, and are available on various dates in June, July, August, September and October.
Click 'Buy Now' to bag-uette this deal before it's too late.
Want more? Check out Harrington's Kitchen on Facebook.
Enjoy By 19 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »