You don't have to speak French to enjoy France's legendary cuisine, you just have to head to Brasserie Vacherin in Croydon.
- For the petit price of £25 (up to a £58 value), you and a friend will enjoy a two-course a la carte meal with a glass of wine each.
- While £49 (up to a £113 value) allows four people can tuck into two courses each and a bottle of Lesc VdP du Gers white wine to share.
- Choose delicious starters from the traditional French menu such as assiette de charcuterie or crab ravioli, followed by mains such as dry aged Hereford rib eye steak or duck and pork cassoulet.
- This award-winning chef Malcolm John prides itself on its traditional Parisienne cuisine this is the latest venture from the Vacherin restaurant trio.
- The perfect voucher to give to a loved one on a special occasion.
We recommend you hit 'Buy Now' rapidement -- bon appétit!
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 29, 2014
Brasserie Vacherin Croydon
Starter and Main with Glass of Wine for Two (£25) or Starter and Main for Four with Bottle of Wine to Share (£49)
popular right now
Peace, Serenity, and Luxury in the Suffolk Countryside£59
Hour-Long Hot Stone Massage£19
Foodie Treats and Relaxation Close to Bustling Ipswich£79
The Bankside Health Club
Five (£19) or Ten (£27) Fitness Classes Including Use of Steam Room...£19
Italian Meal for Two (£34) or Four (£67) People£34