The sofa may have been your friend last year... but if you've decided 2014 is the time for a change make the great outdoors your new best buddy with today's deal from Shadwell Basin Outdoor Activity Centre for an introduction to your choice of kayaking or high level ropes/climbing for just £15 (a £30 value):
• Sessions take place on Saturday mornings or afternoons and last 2.5 hours.
• Choose to take the water in a kayak and be taught the basics by a qualified instructor in a welcoming group of like-minded beginners.
• Or if dry land is where your adventurous mind is wandering to, choose a high level ropes course and/or climbing introduction.
• The activity centre is home to experienced outdoor instructors to help you get the most out of your activity.
• The best bit? You don't have to travel miles to get a taste of the outdoors, find the centre in Shadwell Basin just a short walk from Shadwell overground station.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By July 12, 2014
map & location
Shadwell Basin Outdoor Activity Centre
2.5 Hour Introduction to Kayaking or High Level Ropes Course/Climbing
popular right now
The Blazing Donkey
A Cosy Country Venue on The Kentish Coast£69
T Complete Solution
Two-Hour House Clean (£15); Additional Cleaning (£7) Per Hour£15
Jazz Night with a Sharing Platter and a Cocktail Each For Two (£18)...£18
International Hotel, Canary Wharf
Afternoon Tea for Two with an Hour-Long Massage Each and Full Use o...£75
StoneCave Cafe Bar & Restaurant
Four-Course Turkish Meal for Two (£23) or Four (£45) with a Glass o...£23