Looking for a cosy new hobby to fill the long evenings? We've got just wheat you knead with today's full-grain deal from Open Kitchen:
• Roll out just £29 (a £59 value) and watch it rise into a beginners bread-making course where you'll learn the secrets of choosing ingredients, baking, and using sight, smell, and touch as a guide.
• Or choose a two-hour pasta making class; or a two-hour patisserie-making class;
• If you choose a knives and fish skills cookery course you'll be taught how to select, use, sharpen, and care for knives.
• You'll also learn how to trim, gut, skin, pin-bone, and fillet fish, as well as how to prepare vegetables and chicken.
• Both two-hour courses take place on Saturdays at the Hoxton Street kitchen.
We think today's deal is the greatest thing since sliced bread, so don't loaf around for too long: get that bun in the oven today.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 20, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Choice of Two-Hour Course: Bread Making; Pasta Making; Patisserie; or Knives, Fish and Poultry Skills
popular right now
International Hotel, Canary Wharf
Afternoon Tea for Two with an Hour-Long Massage Each and Full Use o...£75
Jazz Night with a Sharing Platter and a Cocktail Each For Two (£18)...£18
LA Elite Therapy
Choice of Hour-Long Massage£23
StoneCave Cafe Bar & Restaurant
Four-Course Turkish Meal for Two (£23) or Four (£45) with a Glass o...£23
Five Group Muay Thai Kickboxing Classes (£10); or One-to-One Privat...£10