Looking for a cosy new hobby to fill the long evenings? We've got just wheat you knead with today's full-grain deal from Open Kitchen:
• Roll out just £29 (a £59 value) and watch it rise into a beginners bread-making course where you'll learn the secrets of choosing ingredients, baking, and using sight, smell, and touch as a guide.
• Or choose a two-hour pasta making class; or a two-hour patisserie-making class;
• If you choose a knives and fish skills cookery course you'll be taught how to select, use, sharpen, and care for knives.
• You'll also learn how to trim, gut, skin, pin-bone, and fillet fish, as well as how to prepare vegetables and chicken.
• Both two-hour courses take place on Saturdays at the Hoxton Street kitchen.
We think today's deal is the greatest thing since sliced bread, so don't loaf around for too long: get that bun in the oven today.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 20 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »