Forget shop-bought chocolates and generic heart-shaped cakes... Make Valentine's Day extra sweet this year and treat yourself and your date to the ultimate indulgent chocolate experience: For just £79 (a £165 value) receive a space on a Valentine's chocolate workshop from MyChocolate with a glass of Prosecco and goody bag:
• Bag a spot at the vintage styled workshop kitchens, which will be bathed in candlelight to set the scene.
• You'll enjoy a glass of Prosecco on arrival while you dip into the chocolate fondue with the fresh strawberries provided.
• Now the fun really begins, as you sample chocolate from the world's finest beans, make fresh cream truffles from raw ingredients, cut, dip and decorate your own hand-made organic chocolates, and more.
• You'll make approximately 30 to 40 chocolates between you and take home a romantic Valentine's goody bag.
• Choose from evening workshops on 12, 13, 14, 15, or 16 February, each lasting 2.5 hours.
• They take place in the kitsch and cool kitchens in the heart of the city close to Farringdon station.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 16, 2014
Valentine's Chocolate-Making Workshop with Prosecco, Fondue and Goody Bag for Two People
popular right now
International Hotel, Canary Wharf
Afternoon Tea for Two with an Hour-Long Massage Each and Full Use o...£75
The Blazing Donkey
A Cosy Country Venue on The Kentish Coast£69
Starter, Main, Side and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£16), Four (£29...£16
Jazz Night with a Sharing Platter and a Cocktail Each For Two (£18)...£18
LA Elite Therapy
Choice of Hour-Long Massage£23