We heard a rumour that London's most famous spy is giving up his killer license and shaken martinis for good. How would you like to replace him? All you'll need is a suave line or two and this deal from London Spy Tours.
• £12 (a £24 value) gets one adult a ticket to the tour;
• While £7 (a £14 value) gets one child a ticket.
• Two adults can come along for £24 (a £48 value); and £48 (a £96 value) gets four adults a ticket each.
• You didn't hear it from us, but our sources advise us that London is the global centre for spies and espionage -- now it time to turn the tables on our great city and uncover its secrets.
• You'll scope out the joint in a disguised vintage London bus, visiting all the famous points on Elizabeth I's great spy network: including the Houses of Parliament, Churchill's Secret Bunker, MI5 HQ, and KGB Dead Drop.
• Tours start at the London Eye at 12.30 p.m. and run from Thursday to Saturday -- see timetable for available dates.
Want more? Check out London Spy Tours on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By January 29, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »