Ever wished you grew up in the 1920's -- with the lavish lawn parties, the tasselled dresses, and all that jazz. Swing your way over to the Dalston Jazz Club for a musical taste of this swanky era.
• For £27 (a £55 value) two people you can enjoy a three-course meal and a live jazz band.
• Or for £54 (a £110 value) make it a quartet with the same deal for four people.
• The funky venue in Dalston, a stone's throw (0.2 miles) from Kingsland Rail overground, has been attracting a chilled-out crowd looking for a great night out since it opened.
• Dine on three courses from the weekly changing menu, including the likes of white shark steak, or crocodile, and chocolate brownie.
• The event is held on Friday and Saturday nights, with dinner served from 7.30 p.m to 9.30 p.m. and then the party keeps going until 3 a.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By December 3, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »