Ever wished you grew up in the 1920's -- with the lavish lawn parties, the tasselled dresses, and all that jazz. Swing your way over to the Dalston Jazz Club for a musical taste of this swanky era.
• For £27 (a £55 value) two people you can enjoy a three-course meal and a live jazz band.
• Or for £54 (a £110 value) make it a quartet with the same deal for four people.
• The funky venue in Dalston, a stone's throw (0.2 miles) from Kingsland Rail overground, has been attracting a chilled-out crowd looking for a great night out since it opened.
• Dine on three courses from the weekly changing menu, including the likes of white shark steak, or crocodile, and chocolate brownie.
• The event is held on Friday and Saturday nights, with dinner served from 7.30 p.m to 9.30 p.m. and then the party keeps going until 3 a.m.
Enjoy By 3 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Dalston Jazz Club
Three-Course Meal and Live Jazz for Two (£27) or Four (£54) People
enjoy £28 savings
- from £27
up to 50%