There's no point getting to grips with your SLR in a darkened room. Great photography requires great inspiration and here's an inspiring deal to set your sights on: a photography course from Coutours.
- For just £29 (a £65 value) get a summer or autumn photography course for one person.
- Join top photographer Edward Parker on a photographic tour of London where he will impart tips on the best vantage points, tips on lighting, composition and exposure, and how to get the most out of your camera -- whether it is a compact or SLR.
- Not everyone's muse is the same -- so choose from a range of courses on set weekends: People and Portraits, Graffiti and Urban Abstracts, People and Street Market Photography, Cityscapes, or Trees and Flower photography.
- Edward has received "highly commended" twice in the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition and has been shortlisted for Environmental Photojournalist of the Year.
- Whether you're a beginner or just wanting to update your knowledge on photography, you'll be in great hands.
- Gift a budding photographer in your life with today's deal for an inspired present idea.
Don't leave your new camera sat in the box -- get out in the open and unleash your creativity.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 20 October, 2013