94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
When Jules Verne wrote Around The World In Eighty Days, we bet he never thought the journey could be made in a single kitchen. Today's deal from Open Kitchen on Hoxton Street is here to prove that it can be done:
- For £29 (a £59 value) tuck into a two-hour world cuisine evening cookery class: select from a menu of classes including: Las Americas, Mediterranean Feast, Beyond Middle Eastern, Taste of Africa, Irie Caribbean Cookin', or Asian Fusion, all with an emphasis on BBQ and grill, perfect for summer cooking.
- Add to this, all the fresh ingredients you need for up to six micro dishes, and use of the school's state-of-the-art kitchen (you'll team up in pairs for the cooking).
- Or instead choose to hone your skills with £39 (a £79 value) for a weekend skills class: choose patisserie, bread making, or knife skills.
- While £239 (a £495 value) gives you a whole week to refine your skills with a week-long cookery course consisting of three evening cookery courses, two skills courses, and four hours of individually tutored sessions.
- Whichever course you choose you'll enjoy demonstrations, practical cookery, all ingredients and full welcome pack.
Don't stay home lamenting your cooking skills; journey to the centre of Hoxton and let the acclaimed cookery school have you cooking leagues above the rest.
Enjoy By 9 November, 2013
back by popular demand:
World Cuisine Evening Cookery Course (£29), or Weekend Cookery Skills (£39); or Week-Long Cookery and Skills Course (£239)
enjoy £30 savings
- from £29
up to 50%