94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
When Jules Verne wrote Around The World In Eighty Days, we bet he never thought the journey could be made in a single kitchen. Today's deal from Open Kitchen on Hoxton Street is here to prove that it can be done:
- For £29 (a £59 value) tuck into a two-hour world cuisine evening cookery class: select from a menu of classes including: Las Americas, Mediterranean Feast, Beyond Middle Eastern, Taste of Africa, Irie Caribbean Cookin', or Asian Fusion, all with an emphasis on BBQ and grill, perfect for summer cooking.
- Add to this, all the fresh ingredients you need for up to six micro dishes, and use of the school's state-of-the-art kitchen (you'll team up in pairs for the cooking).
- Or instead choose to hone your skills with £39 (a £79 value) for a weekend skills class: choose patisserie, bread making, or knife skills.
- While £239 (a £495 value) gives you a whole week to refine your skills with a week-long cookery course consisting of three evening cookery courses, two skills courses, and four hours of individually tutored sessions.
- Whichever course you choose you'll enjoy demonstrations, practical cookery, all ingredients and full welcome pack.
Don't stay home lamenting your cooking skills; journey to the centre of Hoxton and let the acclaimed cookery school have you cooking leagues above the rest.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 9 November, 2013
back by popular demand:
World Cuisine Evening Cookery Course (£29), or Weekend Cookery Skills (£39); or Week-Long Cookery and Skills Course (£239)
enjoy £30 savings
- from £29
up to 50%