Italy is famed for its delicious food, and with today's deal from Grappolo there's no need to even leave London to experience it. For just £29 (up to a £96.90 value, for up to 70% off) enjoy a three-course meal for two with a bottle of wine to share.
- Dig into a delicious antipasti dish such as fried calamari with spicy tomato sauce or the Antipasto Italiano with Parma ham, mortadella, salami, and pecorino.
- Mains such as sea bass with braised fennel, chicken escalopes with rocket salad, and baked salmon with aubergines and cherry tomatoes are sure to tickle your taste buds.
- And for the sweetest of teeth, there is vanilla panna cotta with roasted peaches, and chocolate fondant with pistachio ice cream.
- The team of Italians behind Grappolo are passionate about bringing a bit of Mediterranean sunshine to the heart of London.
- The restaurant is located just off Fetter Lane near Chancery Lane Tube.
- Valid Monday to Friday.
Who said you needed to leave Zone 1 to savour the taste of Italy?
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 18, 2013
Three-Course Italian Meal for Two with Bottle of Wine to Share
popular right now
The Blazing Donkey
A Cosy Country Venue on The Kentish Coast£69
Jazz Night with a Sharing Platter and a Cocktail Each For Two (£18)...£18
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Buffet for One (£14) or Two (£26) People£14
International Hotel, Canary Wharf
Afternoon Tea for Two with an Hour-Long Massage Each and Full Use o...£75
StoneCave Cafe Bar & Restaurant
Four-Course Turkish Meal for Two (£23) or Four (£45) with a Glass o...£23