As far as we remember, a certain red-headed orphan made a big song and dance about going to the movies -- imagine how much more excited she would have been had she heard of the Charterhouse Bar.
- You don't need to be Daddy Warbucks when £10 (a £30 value) will get you and a friend tickets to a Good Cinema movie night at the chic bar on Charterhouse Street, near Barbican Tube.
- Or for £18 (a £60 value), four people can tag along.
- You'll both tuck in to a bratwurst and a themed cocktail specially created for whichever movie you choose, as well as popcorn each -- alternatively, a vegetarian option is available on request.
- A new season of films will be available from Monday July 29.
- We bet your bottom dollar this deal would make a great gift.
Let's go to the movies deal-hunters, before the lights go down on today's offer.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 26, 2014
back by popular demand:
Movie Night for Two (£10) or Four (£18) with Themed Cocktail Each, Bratwurst, and Popcorn Each
up to 67%
popular right now
International Hotel, Canary Wharf
Afternoon Tea for Two with an Hour-Long Massage Each and Full Use o...£75
The Blazing Donkey
A Cosy Country Venue on The Kentish Coast£69
Jazz Night with a Sharing Platter and a Cocktail Each For Two (£18)...£18
Starter, Main, Side and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£16), Four (£29...£16
LA Elite Therapy
Choice of Hour-Long Massage£23