Have you always dreamed of your name filling the gap in, "And now we go to ___, who is live at the scene"? The Television Training Academy will teach you all the tricks of the trade when it comes to TV presenting:
- For £24 (a £199 value) one person can get a place on the course.
- Or present £44 (a £398 value) to us and two people can join in the fun.
- You'll be on location at Three Mills Studios in Bow for a full day's intense training course on selected Mondays.
- Learn all the skills you'll need including down the line camera techniques, how to film to multiple cameras, writing your own link scripts, working with an autocue, and how to film on location.
- This team of media coaches have worked on shows from Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe to Relocation or Vacation, and will be on hand to give you guidance and career advice.
- Plus you'll have the option of purchasing the showreel of your footage for £30.
And we go back to you at your computer, dealhunter. Make the call to nab today's deal and your career could just be the next big story.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 10, 2014
back by popular demand:
The Television Training Academy
Full-Day TV Presenting Course for One (£24) or Two (£44) People
popular right now
The Dog Inn
A Kentish Grade-II Listed Coaching Inn£69
Umi Hotel Brighton
A Memorable Stay in England's Coolest City£49
Dalston Jazz Club
Three-Course Meal and Live Jazz for Two (£27) or Four (£55)£27
Fourth- (£10), Third- (£15), Second- (£20), or Top-Price (£23) Tick...£10
Osteopathy Consultation with Treatment£22