According to Destiny's Child, everyone in the club was jumpin' jumpin'. Well, we're here to tell you you don't have to head to the city's hottest night spots. Forget the bouncers and check out this offer from Jumping Fitness instead:
• For £30 (a £70 value), enjoy seven adult Jumping fitness classes.
• Or, get the little ones involved and get ten kids' Jumping fitness classes for £25 (a £45 value) -- valid for 4-8-year-olds.
• Or £35 (a £55 value) gets ten kids' classes for those aged 9-15.
• Adult classes are one hour, 4-8-year-old classes are 30 minutes, and 9-15-year-old classes are 45 minutes.
• Under the expert tuition of your instructor, you'll get to work on special trampolines with built-in handlebars to improve your workout.
• The unique classes looks to help with fitness and toning, offering a cardio workout that is both fun and effective.
• During the kids' classes, they will jump on mini trampolines and the classes aim to help with co-ordination as well as being heaps of fun.
• Sessions are aimed at people of all abilities so you don't have to be a seasoned trampoliner to take part.
• Classes take place at three locations, near Ladbroke Grove, Highbury & Islington Tube, and Angel.
Want more? Check out Jumping Fitness on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 4, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Seven Adult Jumping Fitness Classes (£30) or Ten Children's Jumping Fitness Classes For Ages 4-8 (£25) or 9-15 (£35)
up to 57%
popular right now
Carbis Bay Hotel
Glamorous Cornish Hotel with a Luxurious Spa£159
The Tors Hotel
Stunning New Design of a Classic Hotel£69
The Smart School Of Cookery
Two-Hour Knife Skills Cookery Lesson for Fish, Meat, and Vegetables£36
Flow of Life
Six (£19) or Ten (£29) Yoga Flow Barre Classes, or 28 Day Yoga Flow...£19
Mallory Court Hotel
Restorative Warwickshire Retreat£155