Getting fit needn't mean just going on solitary runs around the block. Get fit, meet new people, and feel part of a team with outdoor boot camp sessions from Think Urban Fitness. For £9 (a £100 value) take part in ten sessions and discover the fun you can have when exercising.
• These high intensity boot camps are suitable for all ages and abilities and are a great way to exercise socially.
• Sessions combine elements of boxing, circuits, speed sessions, core flexibility, and resistant movements.
• The friendly instructors will ensure you are doing the exercises properly and that nobody feels out of their depth.
• Sessions take place outdoors on Clapham Common and on Eel Brook Common.
• Perfect if you're looking to tone up, improve your fitness, push yourself to the next level, meet new friends or embark on a new challenge with your mates.
• The instructors are passionate about helping you achieve your goals, whether you're just getting back into fitness or want to up the ante on your current routine.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 17, 2014
map & location
Think Urban Fitness
Ten Boot Camp Sessions
popular right now
Carbis Bay Hotel
Glamorous Cornish Hotel with a Luxurious Spa£159
Flow of Life
Six (£19) or Ten (£29) Yoga Flow Barre Classes, or 28 Day Yoga Flow...£19
Dual Exfoliation Power Peel Facial (£39) or Two-Hour Harmonising In...£39
The Smart School Of Cookery
Two-Hour Knife Skills Cookery Lesson for Fish, Meat, and Vegetables£36
Full (£39) or Extra Full (£59) Set of Eyelash Extensions£39