72% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
There's an ancient Chinese proverb that says it's better to be deprived of food for three days than tea for one. Luckily you needn't be deprived of either when you can enjoy a champagne afternoon tea for two at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park for £33 (a £66 value).
• You'll tuck into a selection of finger sandwiches, cakes, macaroons, and scones with clotted cream, butter, and preserve.
• Wash it all down with a fantastic selection of teas, featuring the likes of rooibos, orange and eucalyptus, Earl Grey, and Darjeeling.
• You'll also enjoy a glass of champagne to make it a really luxurious experience.
• Located just minutes from Lancaster Gate station, the hotel is perfectly situated should you fancy a pre or post-tea stroll around Hyde Park or Kensington Gardens.
• Valid Monday to Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Why not gift this voucher to your loved one this Valentine's Day?
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
Enjoy By 24 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Corus Hotel Hyde Park
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two
enjoy £33 savings
- from £33