There's an ancient Chinese proverb that says it's better to be deprived of food for three days than tea for one. Luckily you needn't be deprived of either when you can enjoy a champagne afternoon tea for two at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park for £33 (a £66 value).
• You'll tuck into a selection of finger sandwiches, cakes, macaroons, and scones with clotted cream, butter, and preserve.
• Wash it all down with a fantastic selection of teas, featuring the likes of rooibos, orange and eucalyptus, Earl Grey, and Darjeeling.
• You'll also enjoy a glass of champagne to make it a really luxurious experience.
• Located just minutes from Lancaster Gate station, the hotel is perfectly situated should you fancy a pre or post-tea stroll around Hyde Park or Kensington Gardens.
• Valid Monday to Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Why not gift this voucher to your loved one this Valentine's Day?
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 24, 2014
map & location
Corus Hotel Hyde Park
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two
popular right now
Miller's Bistro and Hotel
Indulgence on the Glorious Somerset Coast£95
Jackie & Co
Haircut and Blow Dry (£24) with Half Head of Highlights (£49)£24
Dual Exfoliation Power Peel Facial (£39) or Two-Hour Harmonising In...£39
Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Resort
Sunshine Beach Break in Tenerife£189
Mallory Court Hotel
Restorative Warwickshire Retreat£155