Wilmington in Kent is a scenic, sleepy town, home to its very own annual model railway exhibition. In other words, it's the perfect place to get away from it all, especially with a slice of seclusion like the luxury Rowhill Grange Hotel and Utopia Spa at its heart.
• Two people will stay overnight at the sumptuous four-star, two AA Rosette establishment for just £169 (up to a £325.90 value) when staying Monday to Thursday*.
• Unwind in the chic surrounds of RG Restaurant or Elements Bar & Lounge not only during your full English breakfast, but with £30 per person to spend towards dinner that's also included in your package.
• Dinner must be pre-booked directly with the hotel prior to your stay.
• Spa access is included from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival to 11 a.m. on the day of departure. The Utopia Spa is the ultimate chill-out zone; think two entire floors of pools, bubble tubs, and pressure jets, as well as a steam room and a treatment menu.
• *Stay on a Friday or Sunday night for a £30 supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014