You don't have to speak French to enjoy France's legendary cuisine, you just have to head to Le Vacherin, Chiswick.
- For the petit price of £29 (a £54.30 value), you and a friend will enjoy a three-course Michelin rated lunch with a glass of wine each.
- You'll enjoy delicious dishes from the set lunch menu with starters including duck rillette, fig chutney and sour dough, mains such as Hereford sirloin, bone marrow jus and frites, and desserts including crème brûlée.
- Alternatively, for £53 (up to a £102.30 value), two people will enjoy a three-course à la carte meal with a glass of wine each.
- This award-winning bistro prides itself on its traditional Parisienne cuisine and you can dig into the likes of 28 day aged Côte de Boeuf, peppercorn sauce and Dijon mustard, or sea bass fillet, braised fennel, clams, and saffron.
- The perfect voucher to give to a loved one on Valentine's Day.
We recommend you hit 'Buy Now' rapidement -- bon appétit!
Enjoy By June 6, 2013
Three-Course Michelin Rated Lunch for Two with Wine (£29) or Three-Course À La Carte Dinner for Two with Wine (£53)
popular right now
Dual Exfoliation Power Peel Facial (£39) or Two-Hour Harmonising In...£39
Six-Lap Routemaster and Bendy Bus Experience (£99), or Three-Lap Be...£99
Body 4 Life Healthcare
Gait Analysis and Lower Limb Assessment with Chiropractic Foot and ...£45
The Hollies Hotel
A Serene Hideaway in the Heart of Somerset£150
VIP Package to See 'Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds: The Final A...£74