76% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The word meze comes from the Persian 'maza', meaning 'to relish'. We're sure you're going to love today's deal from Med Mezze where you can savour the taste of the Middle East with a two-course meal for two for just £29 (up to a £70.85 value, for up to 59% off).
- Tuck into four cold meze and four hot meze dishes to share, followed by a chicken kebab dish to share.
- You'll also enjoy a bottle of wine to share with your meal as well as Moroccan mint tea and baklava to finish.
- Tickle you taste buds with dishes such as warak inab, vine leaves stuffed with parsley, tomato, and mint, and merguez meshwi -- chargrilled spicy lamb sausages.
- The chicken kebab comes on two skewers and is marinated in garlic and lemon and served with rice and salad.
- Specialising in Moroccan and Lebanese cuisine, the team are passionate about bringing the true flavours of the Middle East to the heart of London.
- The welcoming eatery is located on Queensway, a short walk from both Queensway and Bayswater Tube stations.
- Voucher is valid for meze dishes up to the value of £4.50.
Grab today's deal and relish an evening of fine food.
Enjoy By 4 November, 2013
Two-Course Meze Meal for Two with Bottle of Wine to Share, Mint Tea, and Baklava
enjoy £41.85 savings
- from £29