We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Home to the famously exotic and eclectic market, Shepherd's Bush is one of the city's favourite gastronomical hubs. If you're in the mood to soak up some Eastern European hospitality, head to Tatra on Goldhawk Road.
- For just £22 (up to a £53 value, for up to a 58% value) you and a friend will enjoy a two-course à la carte meal for two at this authentic Polish eatery.
- Or, £44 (up to a £106 value, for up to 58% off) gets the same deal for four people.
- Tuck into delicious fare from the menu which features traditional dishes including dumplings filled with sauerkraut and wild mushrooms, beef goulash with smoked sausage, and breaded pork escalope with mashed potato.
- You'll even get to sample the restaurant's home-made flavoured vodkas from cherry and blackcurrant, to black pepper and lemongrass.
- This voucher makes a delicious gift for foodie friends.
Treat your taste buds and sample exotic cuisine right here in the heart of London.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 4, 2013