You may be flexible when it comes to your schedule, but if you're looking to improve the flexibility of your body then you'd do well to check out today's deal from London Fitness and Health.
- For just £15 (up to a £100 value) enjoy ten power yoga classes or ten Zumba classes. Or why not try a mix and match and try a bit of both.
- Power yoga offers the serenity and balance of yoga with a strength training workout.
- Yoga classes take place at Slice Urban Lifestyle Studios in Parson's Green or at the Fitrooms studio on North End Road. The venues have a changing area and showers, and towels are available.
- Zumba takes place at the same two locations, as well as on Stukeley Street near Holborn.
- Alternatively, for £75 (a £150 value) you can get a personalised nutrition plan including a pre-consultation via email and a 30-minute face-to-face consultation. A personalised plan will then be emailed to you afterwards.
- This option allows you to outline your goals to an expert who will then go about devising a regime to help you reach them.
- The consultation takes place either at Slice Studios or at the offices on Harley Street.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 20, 2013