When one indulges in afternoon tea, one really should be in luxurious surroundings. Which is why it would be wise to head to The Colonnade Hotel in Little Venice to partake in this classic British tradition.
- For just £27 (a £64 value) you and a friend will enjoy a champagne afternoon tea at the chic hotel just round the corner from Warwick Avenue Tube on Warrington Crescent.
- Four people can enjoy the same deal for £52 (a £128 value), or six people can act like lords and ladies for £75 (a £192 value).
- Tuck into a delicious selection of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream, assorted pastries, and of course a pot of tea.
- Not content to offer a simple cup of builder's, you can choose from English Breakfast, Earl Grey, sweet fennel, lemon and ginger, and a whole host more.
- A glass of champagne adds a real sense of occasion.
- The perfect treat for before or after a walk along the canal.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 2, 2014
The Colonnade Hotel
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two (£27), Four (£52), or Six (£75) People
up to 58%
popular right now
Five (£39) or Ten (£69) BARREtoned Classes£39
BEST WESTERN PLUS Henley Hotel
A Stay in the Heart of Shakespeare Country, with Entrance to Shakes...£119
Amber Beauty at the Therapy Suite
Choice of Massage, or Facial, or Massage and Facial£29
Winchester Royal Hotel
A Touch of Romance in Historic Winchester£89
The Therapy Room
Hour-Long Deep Tissue Sports or Swedish Massage£29