When one indulges in afternoon tea, one really should be in luxurious surroundings. Which is why it would be wise to head to The Colonnade Hotel in Little Venice to partake in this classic British tradition.
- For just £27 (a £64 value) you and a friend will enjoy a champagne afternoon tea at the chic hotel just round the corner from Warwick Avenue Tube on Warrington Crescent.
- Four people can enjoy the same deal for £52 (a £128 value), or six people can act like lords and ladies for £75 (a £192 value).
- Tuck into a delicious selection of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream, assorted pastries, and of course a pot of tea.
- Not content to offer a simple cup of builder's, you can choose from English Breakfast, Earl Grey, sweet fennel, lemon and ginger, and a whole host more.
- A glass of champagne adds a real sense of occasion.
- The perfect treat for before or after a walk along the canal.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 2, 2014
The Colonnade Hotel
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two (£27), Four (£52), or Six (£75) People
up to 58%
popular right now
Carbis Bay Hotel
Glamorous Cornish Hotel with a Luxurious Spa£159
Dual Exfoliation Power Peel Facial (£39) or Two-Hour Harmonising In...£39
Body 4 Life Healthcare
Gait Analysis and Lower Limb Assessment with Chiropractic Foot and ...£45
Mallory Court Hotel
Restorative Warwickshire Retreat£155
Oshair Hair and Beauty Salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Conditioning Treatment (£21) or Half Head...£21